The Dúnedain of the North are happy to let you all know that you can now enter your screenshots in the Middle-earth ScreenShots Competition! The rules are very simple and the winning screenshots will then be posted in our Kinship Turbine Portal
(1) When you take a a Screenshot you may wish to do so on High or above graphics.
(2) Press F12 key for clean your screen.
(3) Be creative as this can play a big role in picking the winner.
(4) If you have any trouble uploading pictures please send a website PM to Bestone or talk with him ingame - Withywindle server.
(5) Check the images every month for the winning picture.
How to take and upload a Screenshot:
Ingame when you press the F11 key you will take one Screenshot of what ever you can see on your monitor at the time of pressing the key. The Screenshot will then be saved in the following location. My Documents -> The Lord of the Rings Online. The Screenshot will be saved as a .jpg file.
To upload is quite simple, just Reply Topic and click on Add File in the bottom left Attachments Tab -> then click Insert -> then you will see a Code text in the topic -> for finish just leave a short sentence (or a funny caption) and click Submit. You will be abble to see the image in your topic if all went well.
So, then all you have to do to enter is post your screenshots in this topic and leave a short sentence (or a funny caption) about the game and what was going on at the time you took the shot and at the end of each month the Dúnedain Council of Officers will pick a winner w00t.jpg
Good luck have fun. Make your section proud!
Dúnedain Council of Officers